I know that many of you are very concerned about this outbreak and I would like to assure you that I am doing everything that I can to ensure that the UK Government response is appropriate, and that our vital public services are fully supported during this difficult period.
If you have any questions regarding Coronavirus, please use the following links:
- All Government advice - https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus
- Symptoms - https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/
- Public Health England – What you need to know - https://publichealthmatters.blog.gov.uk/2020/01/23/wuhan-novel-coronavirus-what-you-need-to-know/
- Stay at home guidance - https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/covid-19-stay-at-home-guidance/stay-at-home-guidance-for-people-with-confirmed-or-possible-coronavirus-covid-19-infection
- Government response - https://www.gov.uk/government/topical-events/coronavirus-covid-19-uk-government-response
- Guidance for employers and businesses - https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/guidance-to-employers-and-businesses-about-covid-19
If you believe you have the recognised symptoms ( a particularly a high temperature or a new continuous cough) then please use the NHS 111 online symptom checker: https://111.nhs.uk/covid-19
DO NOT VISIT YOUR GP
You should call NHS 111 in the following circumstances:
- you feel you cannot cope with your symptoms at home
- your condition gets worse
- your symptoms do not get better after 7 days
UK Nationals Abroad / Travelling Abroad -
The latest FCO guidance can be found here - https://www.gov.uk/guidance/travel-advice-novel-coronavirus
As things have progressed, both the range of support available for individuals and businesses has changed as well as the guidance that we are able to offer.
Therefore, if you have any specific questions about the guidance and schemes available, please do get in touch as my team and I will be able to provide specific individual advice.
Tel: 01626 368277
Government Guidance for businesses
Business Support Guidance - https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus/business-support
Work & Financial Support Guidance - https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus/worker-support
- Newton Abbot Covid-19 Mutual Aid - https://www.facebook.com/groups/685230682286081
- Teignmouth Covid-19 Mutal Aid - https://www.facebook.com/groups/206563777360701